Tuesday, January 1, 2013

December ’12 (and final): Best Search/Marketing Posts

Note: For six years, I’ve ended every month with a list of the best articles that I read that month about online marketing. The first one was published in January 2007.

The last one is being published today.

As I look at my travel schedule and other commitments for 2013, not to mention the recent promotion and new responsibilities that I have with both Search Engine Land and Marketing Land, I’m afraid I won’t have time to read as much as I’ve been reading. If I’m wrong, I’ll resume these end-of-months recaps; but for now, I think stopping is the smart thing to do. Sorry to all of you who have enjoyed these recaps over the years. I hope I’ll be able, instead, to highlight great articles on other sites with short, individual blog posts rather than curating a big monthly list.

- Matt

* * * *

Here’s my roundup of the best search/marketing posts that I found and read during December. If you’re new to this blog, this is a monthly feature that began way back in 2007. You can find earlier “Best Of”s for each month in the Link Roundups category archive. I never include my own posts in these end-of-month recaps.

Local Search

SEO

Social Media

Blogs & Blogging

Online Marketing General

This is a post from Matt McGee's blog, Small Business Search Marketing.

December ’12 (and final): Best Search/Marketing Posts

Web Designers, Agencies, & Marketing Firms:
Work with us to deliver the best local search results for your clients and earn commissions.
Expert, accurate, U.S.-based team will claim, verify and enhance your client's business listings and more.
http://localsearchoptimization.com


Source : internetwebsitedesign[dot]biz

0 comments:

Post a Comment