Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Automatic Save Feature

While editing one of my strange photos, I had the unfortunate experience of my computer blue screening(crashing). After restarting my computer, I found that much of the editing I had done to my photo was now lost. This resulted in a work set back, and gave me a slight case of the sads. After doing some research, I found that Photoshop has an automatic save feature, which would help prevent any future repeats of lost work. This feature can be adjusted according to time. and will automatically execute according to its setting.

The path of navigation is: Edit->Preferences->File Handling

save_edit

preferences

Once you here, you can either enable or disable the feature through the check box. If enabled you have a few options as to how often you want the program to automatically save.

There could also be situations where you wouldn’t want the original picture to be overwritten. For these types of situations, then be sure to turn this feature has been turned off.

-Frank Dyska


Source : digicompdiy[dot]wordpress[dot]com

0 comments:

Post a Comment